Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hanna and her droplets

Yes, TS Hanna has rained down on the I-95 corridor today. And while we have only have a few hiccups power wise, it has still been a rainy yucky day. I said during the week that I was looking forward to a down day. At abou 3pm, I was cursing down days!

This also was not a day to bet with Sparky Duck. While I just missed hitting 2 exactas because I was cheap, almost every team I rooted for in College football managed to find a way to lose, the most appalling was Washington vs BYU, but I will kevetch about that at another time. In the end, it was not the day to bankroll Sparky.

I did love how MSG Plus said on there little scoreboard screen below the game, said that Texas Tech was losing to Nevada 42 to 17. Nevermind that is is 8:30 now and the game is just kicking off.

1 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

It was touch and go with our college teams today, but hubby's Bucks and my Irish found ways to win. Don't know how, but they did.