Sunday, August 03, 2008

What Pissed off Mrs Duck



"I think it is the most disgraceful, objectionable video I have ever seen in my entire life"-Mrs Duck.

It was about 12:00 AM, when we watched the tape of the Action News, when they played a slight snippet of "The One" video. I was calm and cool, half in the bag actually. Mrs Duck went apoleptic in her disgust and anger towards it. In fact, Cardinals Rigali, McCarrick and Bevilacqua will be expecting emails from her just because she was so insulted. She was up until 2 am because she was pissed.

So that may explain my little fraud post from last night, but truly, if you watch this ad, how can you not think it maybe crossing the church/state political line.

and by the way JOHN McCAIN IS A FRAUD!!!

8 comments:

Dragon said...

What the fuck was that!? Shameful.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

WTF mate!
Disgraceful!

Valtool said...

Just curious, what do the Cardinals you mentioned have to do with the clip?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I don't know the clip and can't see it here...

Sparky Duck said...

Val-to quote Mrs Duck "a- they are the bishops I am supposed to complain to. B- um I will send an email to whoever the fuck I want to"

Shirl said...

That ad is the act of a desperate man. McCain is like a spoiled five year old who hasn't gotten his way, and is busy fannying about on the floor in a temper tantrum. Between this ad and the Paris Hilton ad, he's sunk lower than the Titanic (and he's just as old). Btw, you gotta love Hilton's response ad. It makes McCain look like an even bigger ass.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I'm sorry but as much as I dislike McCain, that was funny.

To me it was not a dig at Obama so much as it is at some of his supporters. I get headaches talking to people who act like the light of the baby jesus shines out of his ass. I like Obama as person, I just have to try very hard not to hold his true believer supporters against him :P

It was also funny in the sense that McCain has basically had to resort to school yard name calling and using Paris Hilton and Brit Brit in commercials. But sex does sell :P

Valtool said...

Okay, profanity aside, I figure if I have a problem with something, I'll take it up with the person who created or broadcast it. I wouldn't complain to my pastor.