Monday, June 09, 2008

Im Melting

Mrs Duck and I went away this weekend in celebration of our 2 year anniversary and hot damn, we almost dropped in the street from the heat. Its about 85 now, with an 80% humidity and its not that much more comfortable then it was last night.

But, there is no such thing as global warming. Nevermind the fact that houses in Wisconsin and Iowa are falling into rivers that never existed before. Nevermind that its 100 on June 9th, and it is not even summer.

Life was good, but goddamn it was hot this weekend

9 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Seems like we're the only ones having typical weather. Sheesh!

Hyperion said...

Hey, what's it called when someone uses limited personal experience as "proof" of a general hypothesis?

Induction, right? Not really the way to make a valid proof.

Hey, I find some of the evidence on climate change compelling, but using faulty logic doesn't help your case.

Just sayin'

Sparky Duck said...

FU Hypey, its just plain miserably hot

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah well yesterday the sun finally came out in Oregon and we all blinked and cringed like moles. Not that it was warm mind you. A balmy frickin 62. Wow.

Hyperion said...

Hey, I live in GA. Don't tell me about hot.

And I'm sorry that I understand logic. I know it hurts you liberals' heads. (It also hurts conservatives' heads, but I don't think there are any here to mock.)

If it's any consolation; I think you're hot.

Christie O. said...

oh yes, feeling the heat down here too. it is UN. BEAR. ABLE.

Dragon said...

I'm suddenly inspired to sing some Nelly.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

It is hot here too...and well..what is happening in Wisconsin is just so damn sad... and anyone who thinks we are not continuing to kill ourselves with our pollution and waste and causing global warming is just fooling themselves

Sparky Duck said...

Al Gore called and he said Hype was an idiot, I dont know why