Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oregon still has 10 minutes to go

But, my goodness, Senator Obama really brought it tonight in Iowa, especially in comparison to the sort of please keep me around speech from Senator Clinton. I have a toast all set for when the Beaver State ends this nonsense in my book. 12 minutes to go

11:20

And now Pat Buchanan has insulted Oregon, by first calling it Or E Gone and then saying it is the spotted owl state. Now I have to keep telling myself that Pat Buchanan is a freaking idiot.

5 comments:

Anthony said...

Geez, you'd think it would be second nature for a Republican to say Or-e-GUN.

By the way, the front page of his web site proclaims: right from the beginning.

Yikes.

Dragon said...

tee hee....Beaver state...tee hee... (Dragon channeling her inner 12 year old boy).

By the way, I've got a new cake for you over in the kitchen. :)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Pat Pat Pat...go stick your head in an oven and i will turn it on...

The Gal Herself said...

I love the awkward Felix-and-Oscar chemistry when MSNBC puts Buchanan on alongisde Rachel Maddow! Crotchety old Roman Catholic rightwinger who remembers the good old Nixon days like they were yesterday meets 30-something leftie lesbo. Sometimes they look at one another the way my neighbor's lab looks at me when she's trying to understand people speak. The pairing is genius!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well if we were the spotted owl state at least we would not have a womens college basketball team that is referred to as the Lady Beavers. WTF.