Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can't so I won't, but I would if I could

Rocking and rolling in this feathered friends house, though at least it is not having anything to do with personal life, or my future political career, but I just got another ticket to a roller coaster, collectable in the not to close future, but not off in the far far distance either.

I know, I am vague, there are times when I need to be vague, and it is probably not even bad news overall. But, I have to be as wiggly as a gummy worm and as peppy as Mary Lou Retton. Joy!

5 comments:

Dragon said...

Good luck, Sparky. I'm crossing my fingers that its not bad news.

Desert Songbird said...

Um, yeah. Okay then.

Christie O. said...

I call this 'cryptic venting'.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I would say congrats..but I'll wait until the good news is finalized.

Sparky Duck said...

If anyone is curious, heres the one hint

word one
a famous motorcycle and a village

word two
where you hide your money

last step
put that word into google news and think about the losing end