Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A UFC Wedding

My brain is at least a tad fried around the edges right now, but not fried enough to at least manage to mention this wedding in Pittsburgh.

Now, I am going to stay away from the obvious Pittsburgh jokes, sometimes I do not like bothering taking the easy way out. But, what truly scares me about that story is the fact that the groom, who was obviously ossified, is also a dentist? I am thinking Little Shop of Horrors dentist here.

The most comical part was the fact that the groom clunked his wifes head against the door frame. And then she managed to kick him. Now that takes some flexibility. Though I do think they will still be a couple that will stick together, because they united when it came to attacking the police.

6 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

When crack heads attack!

Tilly Greene said...

Oh man, what a gem of story...thank you darlin', that made my morning bran so much easier to handle :-)

Desert Songbird said...

I read about this, and I couldn't believe my eyes. What dumb ass wench would marry an asshat like that? I think I'd be finding a new dentist pronto.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Love....is an amazing thing....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

can't wait to see what happens when he tries to return the rental tux

Bobby said...

Some people throw just rice.

Maya said...

now, i feel normal.