Wednesday, March 05, 2008

7 More Weeks

It seems that I could be pretty darn close to being spot on when it comes to being a political pundit. Of course, if you listen to enough of the cable news talking head nonsense, your opinion can be pretty well formed for you.

As discussed last week in my fearless political predictions, Obama won Vermont in a walk, Hillary won Rhode Island in almost as close to a walk. I was a bit off when it came to Ohio, since Hillary won by about 10 to 12 points and I myself was thinking more of 6 or 7. Texas was almost right as well, Hillary winning by 4, but when you count in the caucus, by the way, what the hell is Texas doing having a primary and a caucus?, but if you count the caucus, it was more like 2 points and possibly a loss when it comes to delegates for Hillary.

So, all eyes will be on the keystone state, though I will not pull a Clinton and totally ignore the fact that Wyoming and Mississippi will be voting within the next week. But, I can see it now, the commercials in Philly will be for a Clinton, Charmin and then Obama and eventually we will not be able to tell the difference from the 3.

My apologies for being lacking in visiting by the way, the cold has finally slapped itself down on your feathered blogger.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to say anything.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Feel better...and I do not think it was a stabbing for Obama...merely a slight slashing...

Cinnamon Girl said...

If you got the cold I had/have it is a serious bitch =(

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! It must be pretty bad if it knocked you over!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Lisa Andel said...

I've got to wonder how many Republicans, knowing McCain was a shoe-in, voted for Clinton to keep the win from Obama in Ohio.

Just a thought...

tiff said...

Don't forget NC! We vote in May! It means NOTHING! Yay!

Anthony said...

7 more weeks. I thought that was how long it was going to be before we stopped hearing about Brett Favre retiring.