Tuesday, February 05, 2008

No 8:00 surprises, Illinois, NJ and the Okies fall in line

For the people that everyone figured they would fall in line for, though while McCain has control on NJ on the red side, it must be so so too close to call on the blue side, since there is silence.

Oh and Romney won Massachusetts. If he lost, it would have truly been the Apocalypse.

But, who gives a crap, I may be freaking out over the traction the Moonshine Mike is getting down south.

*8:15*
Tennessee for Clinton. Again not a shock, Harold Ford could not win a Senate seat there for petes sake

*8:30 update*
Clinton and Huckabee win in Arkansas. All is right with the world

10 comments:

Anthony said...

This is interesting to me, for a lot of reasons. The votes will keep you up late, for sure.

Also, Fox is running Idol, NBC is running NCIS and CBS is running Biggest Loser.
I'm curious to see the ratings.

Sparky Duck said...

Ant, so who did you vote for???

Cinnamon Girl said...

Cali will be interesting.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I FUCKING hate Wolf Blitzer. He is such a tool.

Sorry, had to vent :P

Anthony said...

Obama.

Sparky Duck said...

Ant:I was right!!!!

Starr:MSNBC all the way, avoids any kind of Wolf Blitzer fatigue

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah but when I change to MSNBC I get Pat Buchanan. Skeevy!

Valtool said...

Hey, watch how you throw around that term Tool!

And Sparky Dude, how come Huckabee is Moonshine Mike? Is it because he's a governor from Arkansas? I hope it's broader than that because Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman" is from the same place and had the same job...

Sparky Duck said...

read ahead Val, its all about the Mountaineers

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Tennessee ...I live there...

The Tornadoes kept me away, but I would have voted Obama...not sure my one vote would have helped