Wednesday, January 23, 2008

S.B. Hotties Day 1

See, I am being smart now, I am avoiding mentioning the Super Bowl, oh crap nevermind. Anyway, since we will be beaten to a pulp by the hype and setup for next weeks game, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon in a fun way. Cheerleaders of course.

But, I am at a slight disadvantage, since the New York Giants do not actually have cheerleaders. So, our competition coming up will be the New England Cheerleaders vs the rest of the NFC. Which is sort of like the NFL season that is just passing, since it seemed like it was the Patriots vs the rest of the NFL. Today its Briana of New England against an anonymous Tampa Bay Buccaneer Girl. Please enjoy and if you want, do vote.

Briana!





Mysterious Tampa Girl


6 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

Please. The Buccs are my team. Plus, she's hotter and pirate's are sexy.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

TAMPA GIRL

oh and as a NFC fan you should stick with the NFC dude.....

Julia Phillips Smith said...

The Mysterious Tampa Girl has the moves even in stills form.

Anthony said...

I'm going with Brianna.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Add another for La Femme Tampa. She has it, the other just looks like she was plugged into a pneumatic airpump.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tampa girl has some abs on her!