Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Express-The Card Edition

christmas 019
Last Years display


Introducing the Christmas Express here on Philly Transplant. I love Christmas and so for the next few weeks, look for quite a few Christmas related posts, recipes, pictures and other stuff, hopefully, since we all know about how best laid plans go.

We are doing those photo Christmas Cards this year, or at least we sure hope we are, since we have to take care of it this weekend or we will be sending the damned things out on Christmas Eve. Luckily, we picked up a few regular ones from Target last week, so we can get started some.

Along those lines, while this will not be a Christmas card exchange, since that gets to messy figuring out who gets what and who, etc, etc, etc, I will be asking my blogger buddies if they want a "Holiday" card from the Duck Family. If so, anytime this week, drop me an email at blujackit AT gmail DOT com, with your address and you will be on the list. Festive, isnt it?

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mary christmas to you and mrs duck...

smiles, bee

Schmoop said...

I want a Festivus Card dammit. Cheers Sparky!!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I love the Christmas people, Sparky! I'm glad you're one of 'em.

Amy Ruttan said...

I'm glad you're not a Scrooge.

So if I show you mine, will you show me yours (Addresses Duck!!) ;)

Sparky Duck said...

word Ruttan, word

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

dude...so would love to do the exchange, but have to seriously limit my cards this year...money is tight

Anonymous said...

Yours is on it's way!

Kailani
An Island Life