Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Say Thank You...

Tou your local and state politicians today, by going out to vote. You can say thank you for alot of things, a job well done, a law passed that you were in favor of, a person that is going up against an incumbent you hate, he or she could always use a hug and a vote of course.

I am saying thanks for the fact that for now, all those blasted commercials are over and done with. They were beginning to look at bit amatuer hour. Of course, this means the Christmas commercials are around the corner. But, honestly, I never knew the southern seats of the state assembly in NJ were that heated and highly contested. I thought the whole state assembly was like a board of ed job or something.

5 comments:

Schmoop said...

We got nothing much going on here this Election Day but I'll still vote. Cheers!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Arg...the Christmas commercials beginning so early...soon they will begin right after Labor Day

Desert Songbird said...

No elections around here today. Sadly, I wish I could vote out the entire school board right about now.

Anthony said...

There must be SO MUCH more going on with those State Assembly jobs that people would spend so much to get them.
Board of Ed jobs are pretty much nameless and thankless, but I'm guessing those State Assembly positions are rife with patronage jobs and money spead all over.

Rebecca said...

How exciting for you! No voting for us here, but I always get giddy on election day ;-)