Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Excuse me while I whip this out

or any excuse to post one of my 50 in 50 States hotties. But, Sparky Duck's Miss Arizona is having a birthday today.

Brooke Langton is turning 37 today. I am sure there are plenty of people out there who would like to look this good at 37 or 32 or 27 even. Heck, I am one of those people!




On a side note, I am beginning to feel sorry for the people over at ESPN. The game last night was a sintillating showing between Pittsburgh and Miami. Yep, a nail biter 3-0. And they actually had a 40 minute delay due to the weather. Yep, thats the kind of game that is going to have people come back later on to see the kickoff. A note to all you Steeler fans out there, No freaking way is Pittsburgh the number 3 team in the NFL when they lose to the NY Jets and almost lose to the hapless Miami Dolphins!

9 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No arguments about that ranking; I think it's too high, too. The team's potential is NOT being realized.

That said, though, don't forget that we were without two of our most important dudes. And Marvel Smith; the Tour Manager lacked someone to swear at.

(btw, the delay was only 25 minutes, and it was for a damn good reason! And yes, I'm glad I turned down the only tickets I've ever been offered for a game at Heinz Field.)

Unknown said...

ok shes really pretty

Anthony said...

I'm so glad I didn't bother with that MNF game. I hear that some are blaming the field for the poor performances.
I'm not sure who's going to step up in the AFC, but I imagine it will be the Colts - again.
All of a sudden, the Bengals stink and the Ravens went downhill fast. I'm confused about San Diego and that dunder-Head Coach.

Red Garnier said...

Pretty lady, let's ask her for the secret? ;) And LOL about the game...I let hubby watch it and scream while I wrote at record speed, haha. ;)

Valtool said...

As for Brooke - yeah, gotta agree with her hottie-ness EVERY time I turn on the TV and the Replacements is on (which is about every time I turn on the TV).

MNF was bizarre, but I enjoyed it a lot. I do believe that on a proper playing surface, and under ideal weather conditions, Pittsburgh would have performed in a far superior manner. As they were saying on SportsCenter today, the field and the rain were equalizers.

Isadora said...

:) Not only would I like to look this good but I'd also like to be 37 again. Where did the last 20 years go?

Happy Birthday Brooke!

Cinnamon Girl said...

That title....Steve Martin?

Wylie Kinson said...

I concur

the Book of Keira said...

You had me at the post title :-)