Friday, November 09, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Colorado

I think this maybe the last installment of this blogging experiment, though I do have to hand the accounting part over to Deloitte and Touche (I just like typing Touche). Though if this is the last one, the selection is not a bad way to go.

Kristin Davis was born February 23, 1965 in Boulder, Colorado. She is of course most well known for her stint as the uptight Charlotte on Sex in the City. Or at least I think she was uptight, I can honestly say I did not watch the whole series. She also appeared in Melrose Place and the movie Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Yep, I have never heard of it either.



5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

She was in Sharkboy and Lava Girl?! Huh.

Desert Songbird said...

Okay, my daughter tells me she played the mom of the boy who dreamed up Sharkboy and Lava Girl.

Schmoop said...

Cute, but nothing to write home about. Cheers Sparky!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I disagree with Matt-Man...she is yummy...

tiff said...

I so want that red dress....