Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Pimping

One of my blogger buddies is up for one of those Vote for this book awards. Its the fall 2007 Night Owl Romance awards and I would really appreciate if my faithful readers went over and voted for Lisa Andel in the last category. You don't have to sign up for anything, just pick a name from each category. In fact looking it over, there are a few bloggers that I read up for awards, so I might as well mention them too.



Mandy Roth is nominated in the Best Ebook Paranormal Romance Category (#2)
Selena Kitt is nominated in Ebook Sci/Fi Romance (#5)
Portia De Costa is up for a win in Best Ebook Contemporary Erotics (#9)
And certainly not least, Lisa Andel is nominated in the Best Ebook Paranormal (#10)

So go vote, its the last day today!


Vote Here Today!!

1 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Done~!