Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Hotness #4


I am getting all musical on you tonight, as we continue with the Halloween Hotness special. Amy Lee is the lead singer of Evanescence. Ok to be correct, she is the lead singer as well as the only original member still in Evanescence. But I think she is absolutely gorgeous.
Of course, part of that is probably bias, since I think her voice is especially haunting as well, which makes her even more beautiful.
The other thing that makes me love Amy and the band in general, is the fact that she seems to love Philadelphia. Some of the best Evanescence bootlegs I have found, are ones recorded in the city of Brotherly Love. Plus, there amazing live album, recorded at the TLA!

Now Starr is going to say that Amy is not really gothic. She is sort of a pseudo gothic sell out thing, but hell I do not care. I adore her and I think she is perfect for this little shindig.

Plus, she has a online paper doll collection, how cool is that??

The doll collection is pretty cool, and Amy is far more Goth than most folks claiming to be. And I like their music. Call Me When You're Sober is stellar.

Speaking of stellar today I bring you Stuart Townsend. Let me go on record as saying, I KNOW Queen of the Damned was a weak movie that took far too much liberty with Anne Rice's plots.

I don't care. Consider it my version of buying Playboy for the articles, mmk?




Stuart is ridiculously hot as a vampire and I think got the tone of Lestat so much better than that couch jumping little freak Cruise. He wears black leather really really well. Really well. Yup.




In addition to that he played Dorian Gray in League Of Extraordinary Gentleman and Dorian is a product of the fevered imagination of Goth favorite Oscar Wilde.



He's played The Nightstalker, the naked hot chef on Will and Grace, and a fun little movie with Kate Hudson called About Adam. In which, he gets to showcase his secret weapon. His Irish accent.


/swoon!


Sadly, Stuart is taken by Charlize Theron. She's not quite Angelina Jolie but she is darn close. And so far out of my league. Gotta box your weight, and that girl is smoking. Now if he ever leaves her...watch out Stuart I am coming for ya!

If you get Stuart, can you whisper in his ear to give Charlize my email address? I have never heard of Stuart Townsend, though it does not mean that he does not have that certain English class that is easily swayed into Goth. The last picture, scary sexy. Like I am gonna kick your ass and then take your woman.


12 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ooh..Sparks that is a plan. We divide and conquer!

After Mr. Depp, Mr. Townsend is the guy who rings my bell the mostest ;)

Tug said...

You 2 have outdone yourselves yet again. I LOVE Evanescent's music (probably spelled incorrectly)...and her voice - WOW. And Stuart? Nummers...

One thing though - Charlize totally kicks Angelina's ass! ;-)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Nummers indeed! If you have not seen About Adam, rent it Tug. I promise it is worth it!

Tug said...

Have not seen it...THANKS!

Gattina said...

Same for me as Tug !

BTW J.Depp's "wife" Vanessa Paradis has come back in Belgium and France like a thunderstorm with a new song !

Anonymous said...

She definitely fits the Halloweenish theme. I guess it's the eyeliner.

Desert Songbird said...

Stuart Townsend? Not familiar with him, sorry to say, but if he can do Irish, then YUM.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Even better, Desert, he can do Irish in black leather pants OR shirtless ;)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Charlize does kick Angelina's ass...no doubt...but STARR, I also think you are totally in Charlize's weight class...that is just MY opinion though...

Cinnamon Girl said...

You are a charming Devil, Bond. There that is your halloween costume of the year. Charlize is the ice blonde goddess type, I am more the brunette librarian type :P

Desert Songbird said...

Irish in black leather or bare chested? God, I think I might faint. As I sit here listening to U2 Boy, I'm entertaining lustful thoughts of naked Irishmen...

And you, Starr, brunette librarian types can be very sexy. Wait, lemme get my glasses...

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Oh yummy Sparky yummy indeed!!!