Monday, September 24, 2007

Born on Hotness September 24

Another day, another chance to drool over some men. I do think I might have scratched the surface of something here, plus don't forget, a new chance to vote.

James Marsden outdueled Sol Campbell with a score of at least 7 to 2, though I think it may have been higher, so he was Mr September 18th. Of course, I added some more pictures over on the photo blog. And now, today's choices.

Kevin Sorbo was born on September 24, 1958 in Minnesota. Of course, he is Hercules of TV Fame, but also was in one of my favorite Sci-Fi television shows, Andromeda.




And Kevin's opponent?

Eddie George, who was born on September 24, 1973 in the city of brotherly love. He is an american football player, 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and former star for the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans.





So, who is Mr September 24th?? Vote over on the sidebar....

12 comments:

Tilly Greene said...

That one was difficult because I like Kevin Sorbo...but Eddie George has something about him that reminds me of Yul Brynner - it's the eyes, not the dome - and I just had to vote for him :-)

Unknown said...

That's actually a tough one. I went with Kevin...but Eddie almost won.

Amy Ruttan said...

It was difficult, but I made my choice for Kevin, Kull the Conqueror, Hercules. I watched a bit of Andromeda, I could never seem to catch it.

The Gal Herself said...

Kevin. But the Livestrong bracelet was a nice touch for Eddie. Strong, yet sensitive and socially conscious. This one was close.

rennratt said...

Kevin Sorbo.

No question on this one.

Jill said...

You making it hard to choose, Sparky!! But since I know Kevin more ...

Cinnamon Girl said...

Eddie, hands down =)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK, it has begun...I don't HAVE to vote...right?

LOL

MissMargo said...

BLECH KEVIN SORBO!!!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

What is it with you pitting hot actors against hot football players???
;)

Mr. September 24th is Eddie George.

the Book of Keira said...

Ew. Kevin Sorbo.

Eddie George is HOT HOT HOT.

Wylie Kinson said...

I almost MET Kevin. He was supposed to come to Bermuda for a celebrity golf tournament and I was assigned his personal driver (WOOT! Hercules in MY CAR!!). Alas, he pulled out at the very last minute due to some shoulder injury so I got stuck with Dan Cortese instead. (And by 'stuck', I mean drooled-over-his-hot-ass-and-killer-smile instead of watching the road *g*)

Oh, my vote! Sorry, I got sidetracked...
KEVIN.