Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Quiz break

For the times when I got nothing to say. Or at least am to lazy to type that I have nothing to say.

You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.
And you don't just love summer... you live for it.
So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!


Got this one from Pam, of course.

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.



Finally, this one from the Daily Bitch (kick ass name, aint it?) Except for the gourmet food part, this quiz was accurate. Now if mozzarella didn't make me sick.

What Your Pizza Reveals

You have a hearty appetite. You are likely to complain if a restaurant has small portions.

You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.

You are definitely unique and artistically inclined. You should consider traveling to Prague.

The stereotype that best fits you is guy or girl next door. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being average.

7 comments:

tiff said...

I'm a new left hipster....much to my shame.

I really wanted to be something far more prickly.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I should spend my summers in Europe, as I'm an arty snob. And proud of it.

Like Tiff, I'm a New Left Hipster. It says I'm a Daily Show fanatic, which is true (but I laugh even more at The Colbert Report.)

As for what Pizza says about me, here are the highlights:

You have a hearty appetite. You consider pizza to be bread... very good bread. You fit in best in the Midwest part of the US. (this is weird, as I used to live in Michigan...)You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You are eclectic, stylish, and totally random with your choices.You are carefree and friendly. The stereotype that best fits you is hippie.

Thanks for the quizzes, Sparky - they were fun.

Valtool said...

You Sir, have been tagged for an ORIGINAL meme. Jump on over to Valtool's Box www.valtool.blogspot.com and join in the $50,000 Question.

And don't forget to tag and send some more people. (Sparky's friends, come on over, there's NOTHING political on this!)

Lisa Andel said...

Well dang, I'm not a New Left Hipster, nor a hearty eater. I'll have to think about that.

But not too much. ;-)

The Gal Herself said...

SPARKY DUCK! PAGING MR. SPARKY DUCK! SPARKY DON'T-CALL-ME-CLARENCE-CUZ-MY-MIDDLE-NAME-IS-JOHN DUCK! I presented you with a prestigious award way back last Friday and you continue to ignore it. You wound me, Sparky!

Dragon said...

"You Should Spend Your Summer in Europe

You're in to almost all forms of culture - art, music, architecture, food...
And spending a summer at the beach sounds pretty darn boring to you.
So head off to Europe, where you can have your tiramisu (and even eat it on the beach!)"

Maybe I'll let you try to tiramisu, Sparky. :)

Rebecca said...

They told me I should be at the beach too - Do you think my supervisor will let me go if I show it to him???? :P

Oh, also the story you wrote for my TT13 last week is in the top ten - come by and vote for your favorite!