Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hey, whats a little more stress?

way way back in July, I mentioned Mrs Duck's mouth and jaw problems. I also said something about it being a bone infection somewhere in this blog, but for the life of me I can't remember where. Anywho, Mrs Duck goes in for surgery on her jaw on Thursday. Hopefully it will repair everything that it was supposed to take care of, but we have heard that before. In fact, since I have been around this is the second operation on the same thing.

Now, this is an invasive surgery, involving anthesia, which of course, makes me very nervous, since I am neurotic. But, Mrs Duck is special when it comes to surgery. Not only does she have some fine side effects that she has already blogged about, but she has a broken C something in her neck. Yep, I am blissfully unaware of what is broken exactly. I do that on purpose. But, my mind does wander.

So, on Thursday, we travel down to Center City and Jeff Hospital for another surgery. And I know Mrs Duck is stressed and nervous. I can feel it and it is making me nervous and tense as well. Maybe its because we are important to each other and we are overreacting, but, without saying it, the both of us are a bit scared.

So, send out your good vibes (i will ask for them again, trust me) and allow me to sound like a raving idiot for the next 2 days. I will throw up some sort of Thursday Thirteen and stop by as much as I can, but dangit if this time I aint a wee bit scared.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting and I will be praying for both of you

Rhian said...

many many good mojo thoughts flying your way today Sparky! Take care of yourself and Mrs. Duck PLEASE!

Tilly Greene said...

Done! Positive thoughts will be winging their way south for Mrs Duck and your nerves. Nothing wrong with being on edge...she is your heart and you want to take care of her.

Hugs darlin'!

Lisa Andel said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you and the Mrs.

Big Hugs for both of you.

Anonymous said...

{{{Hugs}}} for both of you!

Sending lots of healing vibes your way. I will do a little clearing on her and you, if you want, tonight.

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

I will def be thinking of both of you! Good luck!

Twyla said...

~~~~~good vibes~~~~~
~~~~good vibes~~~~
~~~good vibes~~~
~~good vibes~~
~good vibes~

The Gal Herself said...

Crossing my fingers for the best possible outcome. Toes, too. And if I had feathers, they'd be crossed, as well.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hugs to mrs. duck from podunk honey!

smiles, bee

Desert Songbird said...

I'd be worried about you if you WEREN'T a bit scared. Surgery is always stressful and scary.

Best to both of you.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I will keep The Mrs and The Duck in my thoughts tomorrow and send many good vibes towards the city of duckly love.

Chelle said...

Sending good vibes your way.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ah Duck.... Many prayers and thoughts to Mrs. Duck... please pass along a huge COUCH HUG to her....

ZuZu said...

Sending lots of prayers and hugs to you both! You guys will be in my thoughts on Thursday...Lot's a'love, you two :)

Dragon said...

I'll be thinking of you both on Thursday. Good luck and take good care of her, Mr. Duck.

Tug said...

BEST OF LUCK...good thoughts, many prayers. She'll be just fine. ;-)


((hugs))