Tuesday, August 21, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-South Dakota

we had to go way way back into the archives to find today's selection. And while, deep down, she was not even my favorite of the "Angels" she has aged well enough to still be considered at least warm if not hot.

Cheryl Ladd was born in Huron, South Dakota, July 12, 1951. Most recently, she was on "Las Vegas" though I am hearing James Caan is leaving this year, which will make it hard for her to play his wife on the show when it does return. Ladd had kept her career going with many many Lifetime TV Movies, but her most famous role of course is the 90 episodes she had on "Charlie's Angels"


9 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

So who was your favorite angel? And she has aged well. We should all be so lucky.

Dragon said...

I only hope I look that good when I'm 56.

Yoshi said...

Yeah she's still hot after all these years.

and yes, who was your favourite angel?

personally, mine was kate jackson. but that's just me. :P

Slackermommy said...

She looks good. I wonder if she's had any work done? Women think about that kind of stuff, you know?

Slackermommy said...

She looks good. I wonder if she's had any work done? Women think about that kind of stuff, you know?

Lisa Andel said...

Hey Sparky, dragon already said exactly what I was thinking. Now give, tell us who your favorite Angel was.

Sparky Duck said...

Alright, Alright already. The answer to my favorite angel is two fold. You must remember I watched this show in syndication, not first run, so my memory maybe foggy.

for sheer hotness, I can't believe that no one would think Farah Fawcett would be the first thing out of my mouth. But, for overall package of sex appeal and brains and all that stuff, you could not go wrong with Jaclyn Smith, ever!

Anthony said...

I saw the show first-run and had the hots for Kate Jackson. Brains, beauty and that smoky voice.

Oh, Charlie!

tiggerprr said...

Jaclyn Smith I always thought was the most natural beauty.

Slackermommy, I think she's had a lot of work done. She looks almost like Farrah Fawcett does now to me...well maybe a little less nip/tucked but definitely more than she did back when she played "Jill's" sister "Kris"