Thursday, August 23, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Mississippi

The weather here has been awful this last week. I mean like Scotland awful. So, I have been thinking about the warmer climates of the country today so, Mississippi is the natural jump off. Plus, some day, I want to visit Oxford. But, enough about me.

Lacey Chabert was born on September 30, 1982 in Purvis, Mississippi. She is probably best known for her role on Party of 5 where she played the youngest of the Salinger girls. Its apparent that she is all grown up now. One thing I did learn besides the fact that Lacey is still smoking hot, is that she has done a lot of voice work, including both on Family Guy before Mila Kunis and also the Wild Thornberry's, a cartoon I just don't get.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, shes not the little girl from Part of 5 anymore

Yoshi said...

No, she's definitely not the little girl anymore at all.

She's quite hot. and busty.

Anonymous said...

Holy Batman! You know she is still supposed to be a little girl from Party of Five, don't you.

Lisa Andel said...

Yeah, I think my guys will like it over here Sparky.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Mississippi has given us a fine offering.

Sparky Duck said...

I am very proud of Mississippi today.

Valtool said...

I never watched Party of Five, but I did see her in one or two movies where she was playing a teen. My question is where did she get those fabulous tits?

Wylie Kinson said...

She'll always be Eliza Thornberry to me. My son used to LOVE that show when he was 3-5 years old. We don't get it where I live now, which is a bummer...

Anonymous said...

Well, she may be the voice of Meg Griffin and Eliza Thornberry, but I will always remember heer as Jackie from That 7os Show.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?