Monday, August 27, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Lousiana/Manic Monday Faith

Louisiana, you were beginning to worry me. I thought for all the people that had to live in the state, or at least have been born in the state, you would have had some hotness. But, I was struggling to come up with one, since you will soon hear about the 2nd runnerup. Then, I found W.

Reese Witherspoon was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on March 22, 1976. She first got noticed in the movie Cruel Intentions, where she also met her future Ex-Husband Ryan Phillipe and then made a small splash in the movie Election. I must admit, I liked the book better then the movie. This was followed by the Legally Blond series and the rest is history.






And then in a moment of blogging synergy, this weeks Manic Monday over at Its a Blog Eat Blog World is based on the word faith.

As opposed to going the religious route, or even the philosophical route for the word Faith, when I hear the word, many times, the first thing that pops into my mind is that its a girls name. Maybe because little bro's first girlfriend was named Faith, maybe I watched too much Murphy Brown, but no matter, thats what happens. And coincidentally, the co-star of Murphy Brown, Faith Ford was born in Louisiana and she was the 3rd choice for todays hottie, being just beat out by Ashley Scott. But, this is not that shabby a version of Faith.



9 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Well if nothing else you do have faith in beauty.

Sarge Charlie said...

I find faith here sparky, I like that song also.......

Sandee said...

What a great job. Didn't even think of this. I have to go over to Empress Bee's now to see what you said on our faith. Have a great MM. :)

Sandee said...

Yes, little did we know about George Michael. He did look HOT back then. Yes, little did we know. :(

Lisa Andel said...

Oops, sorry I've been distracted by something on your sidebar. Have to go check it out.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good post sparky, i almost missed this thinking it was a 50 hotties thingy...

smiles, bee

Neila said...

Corky Sherwood-Forest has to be one of the best sitcom characters of all time!!!

Gattina said...

What an idea to call a girl "Faith" !I would change my name ! lol !

Cinnamon Girl said...

I adore Reese. She is just too cute =)