Friday, August 24, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Alabama

The Gulf Coast continues to be our focus in this 50 in 50. Mostly because the weather still sucks, but also because the searches so far for a selection has been pretty darned easy.

Courteney Cox-Arquette
was born in Birmingham, Alabama on June 15, 1964. Of course, the biggest part she ever had, possibly the biggest part she will ever have or at least the one she will always be known for is Monica on Friends. Don't feel bad for her though, she became a gazillionaire from that part. She first burst onto the scene in the Dancing in the Dark Springsteen video, where she actually danced better then Bruce, not that that's a huge feat. She was last spotted on the TV show Dirt on F/X, which for my taste was just a tad too odd.

Personally, I like the shorter hair version of Ms. Cox. But, short hair is a Achilles heel for me.



7 comments:

Yoshi said...

She's definitely a hottie!

I agree about the short hair, she's hot with the shorter hair!

tiff said...

she's cute, that's for sure. I like that you don't pick archetypical "gorgeous" women.

Sincerely Iowa said...

Don't forget her role on "Family Ties" as Michael J. Fox's girlfriend!

The Gal Herself said...

Maybe it's a chick thing, but I will forever be a CCA fan because she has stuck like glue to Jennifer Anniston during Jen's long, on-going Brangelina nightmare. She a true BFF, and that counts for a lot.

rennratt said...

I love that she married the weirdest guy on the planet, and that they don't try to be 'perfect'.

Anonymous said...

If someone else hasn't beat me to this tidbit of trivia, she's also allegedly a distant cousin of Springsteen's.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Loved her in Scream as Gail Weathers. Just LOVED her. Courtney I always liked, Anniston I wanted to smack. Still do.