Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #45-The Video One


ThirteenYouTube Videos


For some reason my imagination has faded,perhaps I am saving it up for this weekend. So enjoy some other people that have had imagination, via YouTube. Or at least had a good video editor on there computer.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

Now you know that I like football, Family guy, politics, cats, comedy and Les Miserables. Hey this kinda worked out.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





21 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sparky i'm stealing the cat one! i'll give you a link! i laughed so hard...
thanks.

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

I can't see the videos on my work computer. I'll have to come back. Just wanted to say thanks for dropping by today. Happy TT!

tiff said...

Been workin' on that novel?

HILARIOUS!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Boy, that is one strange cat! I wonder if he/she is deaf? I hate the vacuum cleaner, even the small dustbuster, and every cat I know hates them too!

To answer your question: if I was to spend any length of time outside, out in the sun, I would need to wear sunscreen. Since I'm only out for short periods of time, and always have shade available, I don't need it.

Tilly Greene said...

I think that cat could've gone for hours being vacuumed...now why couldn't mine have been that easy!

Angel The Alien said...

I love Family Guy! I never saw that episode where Stewie beats up Brian though... How do I always miss the weirdest ones?

Erin the Innocent said...

I am a youtube a holic! Thanks for this TT :)

Anonymous said...

Great TT. I love the Family Guy. :)

Please visit my TT this week. Its 13 of many awesome prizes you could win in a contest that benefits a very special little boy named Parker.

Happy TT!

The Rock Chick said...

I love family guy! That little Stewie just cracks me up!

The vacuumed cat was hysterical!!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Unknown said...

I can't wait to watch these when I get home tonight. I love Family Guy!

Dragon said...

Don't you just love psychotic toddlers? "Where's my money, man!"

Donica Covey said...

I really enjoyed Les Miserables. I wanted to see it when they toured here and I was unable to go. I did get to see CATS though. One of my favorites.

Also the Sean Connery spoof was great. I actually saw that episode.

Gotta boogie!

Huggles,
Donica Covey

Schmoop said...

Imagination is sooo overrated. Cheers Sparky!!

Amy said...

I happen to LOVE Duke basketball so I really enjoyed seeing that one again!

Suprina said...

loved the Vaccumed Cat!

Great TT!

Anonymous said...

OMG, the cat one was hilarious!!
Mine was more random than imaginative. And I love Family Guy!
Thanks for all the fun clips to watch!

I'll be checking in on your blogathon this weekend!

Happy TT!

Anthony said...

Oooh ... the Beyonce one said it "was no longer available". Her peeps must have gotten to it!
Bummer. I saw it on the news, and they referenced YouTube, so I guess that was the end of that!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

What was so funny about Beyonce was the way she recovered, slinging her hair like ... I don't nkow what.

Lisa Andel said...

Yeah, definitely the vaccumed cat one is the best.

Special K ~Toni said...

Happy T13!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

GREAT collection of videos...now, 'gimme my money....where is it?...c'mon..gimme my money'