Saturday, July 28, 2007

bthon 7.48 Pick Your Poison #4

A normal weekend feature here at Philly Transplant is the Pick Your Poison feature, where I share some drink recipes to pep up your weekend. Well, today, its only one, and you probably had to start it yesterday to enjoy it as you enjoy the blogathon, but I will do a toast to you when I have some of this later.

Blackberry Vodka Cordial

32 ounces blackberries (fresh or frozen)
16 ounces sugar
2 cups vodka



1. Combine all ingredients in a jar/ container.
2. Place the jar in a cool dark place for 24 hours, turning occasionally to combine.
3. Strain into a bottle.
4. Store in refrigerator.
5. Serve with soda water.
6. Discarded berries very good over ice cream!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later on this afternoon, I'll be doing up some soy mango smoothies for us! I can't wait!! No alcohol today-- it'll zonk me out! I'll even throw in a vitamin B12 sublingual tab into the blender, for an added boost!!

Sparky Duck said...

Im looking towards a little alcohol to help between the 12 to 6 stretch

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

BOOZE IT UP DUDE

Dragon said...

mmmm...blueberries....vodka....drool.

Rebecca said...

Interesting, but I don't think I have the self control to not eat all the berries first!