Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bthon 13.48 Philadelphia Hottie-Grace Kelly

One of the special projects I have been doing here is the 50 States, 50 Hotties project, where I name one actress from each state, based on hotness and in which state they were born in. As a special for this weekend's blogathon, I will be naming a hottie that was born in Philadelphia. And, as a real special, if you stay tuned later, there will be an actor hottie native of Philadelphia as well.

Grace Kelly was November 12, 1929 in Philadelphia, Pa. She was an actress in world class movies like Rear Window, High Society,and To Catch a Thief. She later became the princess of Monaco when she married King Rainier. Her wedding dress from that gala still hangs for viewing in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.



4 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

She's gorgeous, but doesn't she always have a bit of sadness in her eyes?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

sigh.... sensational.... sigh.....stunning....sigh....
spectacular....sigh...

Dragon said...

Stunning. She was named well.

Rebecca said...

I guess I'm so late that your blog doesn't want to show me the pics anymore... oh well :-|