Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon 37.48 Well, that was a mistake

The stromboli tasted great. It was just the right size, the meatballs while not as good as Mrs Ducks did have a nice taste to them, so they certainly werent just some frozen hockey pucks. But, it was the cheese. The damned cheese. I don't know why I thought that mozzarella cheese would be a good idea at 11 pm, but for some reason I did. Did I not remember the lasagne fiasco from february 2007? Did I not remember the pizza tossing caper from may? Apparently not. Hopefully it is not as bad as it has been in the past, but I curse you Lactose Intolerance demons!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, mozzarella cheese late at night will do that to you. Hope you're feeling better!

Tilly Greene said...

Heck, I remember your pizza problem in May! Hope you had some Tums to chew :-)

Anndi said...

And you were so enthused about the food.. sorry sweets.

Dragon said...

I had a feeling you might regret the stromboli. lol