Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blgthon 32.48 Contest #2 Cheesecentric

Ok, one prize this time, since there is only one question to answer. And since there is only one question, you only get one half hour to answer it. So, same prize, a $6 itunes gift card or a $6 sponsorship. One caveat on the sponsorship if you take it, you can not sponsor here with it. We need to share the love a little bit. One winner, first person to answer the question.

Ok, here's the question. In the mid 1990's or so, a R & B group shot there debut video in Philadelphia. Geno's played a small part as background scenery for the video. What was the name of the group?

Hurry, a half hour comes fast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boyz II Men?

Unknown said...

And now I'm humming the darn song. Way to go.

Motown Philly back again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sparky. Just wanted to cheer you on! If I had coffee, I'd send it to you. Long day, isn't it?

Rah! Rah! Go Sparky Go (that's the best I can do, and why I was never a cheerleader. can't do the splits, either)

Sparky Duck said...

Thanks so much Sherri, I think its sherri. Im getting a tad punchy