Wednesday, July 11, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Indiana

Some Days with this little project there are so many actresses to chose from that I hem and haw a little bit over my selections. Other times, like today with the Hoosier State, I had a difficult time.

According to my own rules, I had to eliminate Janet Jackson, because while she is known for her singing and "wardrobe malfunctions", she is not really known for her acting skills. This left me with a Deal or No Deal model who had a few bit parts and todays choice.

Michael Michele
was born August 30, 1966 in Evansville, Indiana. She is best know for her stint on E/R in the early to mid 90's, but has continued to play a co-star in many TV shows and movies up until today. And no I did not know that until I read her bio. She is named after her mother's best friend, also a woman named Michael.


4 comments:

Valtool said...

We've known her from ER for years, but she also played one of the two coniving ad reps fighting Matthew Mc in How to Lose a guy in 10 Days

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1966... NICE YEAR

Hey...do you use the new blogger with the "widget" things? I want to put my labels on The Couch like you have it here, but my template does not lend itself to the newer templates.

Thanks

Desert Songbird said...

Bond has been all over the blogosphere asking that widget question for months. For goodness sakes, someone PLEASE help him!

As for this post, while I concur that Miss Michele is hot, I must beg to differ on her origin. Evansville is NOT part of Indiana. We don't claim it anyway. That's why there is no main highway/freeway that leads there from Indianapolis.

[[snorting]] Bwahahahahaha!

Did I mention that I used to be an actress? Yup, a card carrying member of the International Thespian Society.

...okay, so it was a looooooong time ago....sheesh....

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ok who is she dating...I heard something about it?