Thursday, July 05, 2007

50 Hotties-50 States (sort of)-D.C.

Ok, Washington DC is techinically not a state, but that does not mean its occupants are not citizens of the United States. So, not only was one hot actress born there, but there are actually two. So with our first non state/district, we also get a tie. Enjoy them both.

Mya, born October 10, 1978 in Washington DC, is best known for her singing ability, since she was on the award winning single from Moulin Rouge. But, the last few years, she has been an actress as well, including parts on NCIS and the movie Shall We Dance.



Katherine Heigel of Greys Anatomy and my personal favorite, Roswell, was born November 24, 1978. While many people are beginning to find her Greys character annoying, she is still a bankable actress and a definite hot one.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Izzy's character, despite her obvious beauty. I could hate her just for that, you know. I am not above pettiness, I admit.

Neila said...

Okay, even I have a girl crush on Katherine Heigel. She is hot. And I LOVED her on Roswell. That was such an awesome show!

Unknown said...

I know these ! I know these!! and I think Izzy is cute.I forgot Mya was in the Moulin Rouge..Nice choice

Unknown said...

I know these ! I know these!! and I think Izzy is cute.I forgot Mya was in the Moulin Rouge..Nice choice

M.b.r.a.i.n said...

Nice choice with Mya. Whooya!

Erin said...

I agree with Kathrine - she is gorgeous!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Really enjoyed Katherine Heigel in "Knocked Up"! And the remake of the Moulin Rouge single is a fave of mine.

Schmoop said...

Wow...My oh Mya!! Yum-Oh!!

Anonymous said...

I think Ellen Pompeo's roll is getting irritating!

It's going to be a long wait till you get to my state! LOL!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I like Izzy and think Meredith is annoying :p