Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sometimes you just cant lose

Ripped off from Wordnerd, who ripped it off from someone else. But for pete's sake, of course I am Jimmy Stewart.

Now, to figure out who Myrna Loy is...


Your Score: Jimmy Stewart


You scored 21% Tough, 23% Roguish, 33% Friendly, and 23% Charming!




You are the fun and friendly boy next door, the classic nice guy who still manages to get the girl most of the time. You're every nice girl's dreamboat, open and kind, nutty and charming, even a little mischievous at times, but always a real stand up guy. You're dependable and forthright, and women are drawn to your reliability, even as they're dazzled by your sense of adventure and fun. You try to be tough when you need to be, and will gladly stand up for any damsel in distress, but you'd rather catch a girl with a little bit of flair. Your leading ladies include Jean Arthur and Donna Reed, those sweet girl-next-door types.


Find out what kind of classic dame you'd make by taking the
Classic Dames Test.




Link: The Classic Leading Man Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test



You Are 82% Feminist

You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


And this one I got from one of the many Authors blogs I frequent, Christina D'Abo. I think I would be doomed.

28%Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't do much better! LOL I guess we die in the first part of the movie. :)

Rhian said...

i did 38% - not real good. we're doooomed, dooooomed i tell you!

Rhian said...

woops - same comment area for feminist as zombies...uh, Sparks - are you trying to say something with that?

i know this is utterly shocking but i rated: 98% Feminist
You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.

What the hell? What happened to my 100%??? Probably scored by a guy. no offense. (okay come on - that was damn funny.)

Rhian said...

ummm - yeah...it's me. i'm back. Again. you and your dang tests. sucked me right in. This one had an uber cool result though:
Katharine Hepburn
23% grit, 23% wit, 52% flair, and 11% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women. Compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on grit
You scored higher than 99% on wit
You scored higher than 99% on flair
You scored higher than 99% on class.
So this means i've have more grit, wit, flair and class than the other middleaged women i know? cool. i can live with that.

Special K ~Toni said...

At least you're friendly, right??

Anonymous said...

I'm Miss Kate Hepburn. I love her! Lucky me!

Anthony said...

OMG, the Zombie acpocalypse. The greatest fear of me and ... Patton Oswalt.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Chalk another Kate Hepburn up. I love Kate. I gotta go play with the Zombie one when I get home :P

Wylie Kinson said...

You're TOAST, dude. I'm sticking with Thomma Lyn...

Unknown said...

LOL I did the Classic Dame test and I got Myrna Loy! Too funy.

Annelisa said...

Love that guy!

Erin said...

I can TOTALLY see you as Jimmy Stewart!! I took the quiz myself - and like yours, it fit me perfectly :)

Peg said...

LOL--I knew you were a cool duck, Jimmie-the-feminist-sparky duck!

Another Hepburn reporting in, BTW...