Wednesday, June 27, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-New Hampshire

New Hampshire was fun because there was not much to go off of. It was Mandy Moore, some extra from Manchester and todays selection.

Keri Lynn Pratt was born September 23, 1978 in Concord, New Hampshire. She is known for being a TV actress, though she also played bit parts in some movies. Her biggest role was on Jack & Bobby. She also has the distinction of being on a TV series that was canceled before it even made it to air, Cruel Intentions-The Series.




7 comments:

Valtool said...

Ha! I know this one!

At first I was like, "who is this? oh well, there can't be too many people, especially famous ones, born in New Hampshire." So, I looked her up over at imdb.com and found I know a younger looking Keri Lynn.

She had a supporting role in "Drive Me Crazy" a teen movie based on the name of a Britney Spears song, but to its merit it starred Entourage's Adrian Grenier and had Melissa Joan Hart. About a year later she had an almost missable role in Americas Sweethearts (starring John Cusack, Julia Roberts (from this list of hotties), Catherine Xeta Jones, Seth Green, Billy Crystal, and Christopher Walken. In the final scenes when the meltdown occurs at the screening of the movie, Keri plays Walken's daughter (who vouches for the size of Hank Azaria's package)!

Anonymous said...

I like her haircut in the second photo! What can I say? I'm a girl.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I have been here, but just realized that I get taken in by the ladies and never post a comment...

wiping brow... yup that is a problem....

Anthony said...

I gotta plead ignorance to all those names - although she looks like a winner to me.

Cinnamon Girl said...

She reminds me of Carrie Underwood

Anthony said...

Carrie who?

Jenny McB said...

Okay, so I live a few miles from Concord and never heard of this lady...usually the local paper goes crazy about celebrities. Was she raised here...thinking not.

So I guess none of the lady hockey olympic players would qualify??