I love blogs and I decided this week to share the love with blogs I read everyday, or at least as much as I can. Of course, its another hard list since it will be hard to keep the number at 13.
1. Everyday Margo-One of the first bloggers that linked me and one of the first ones I kept coming back to. I don't even know how I found her, I might have felt the need to make fun of the Cornhuskers.
2. Kill the Goat-If you like your writing with that hint of snarkiness, Jay is just your girl. Plus, shes been nominated, that must men something.
3.Apartment 2024-She is from the Pacific Northwest, one of my favorite places in the world. She lives in Philly, my favorite place I have ever lived. And when she tells a story you feel like your in it.
4.Do I have to Call it a Blog-Football, Warm weather and a Trivia Quiz, great stuff.
5. Lady Jane Scarlett's Den-She reminds me of an old friend that I have lost touch with, because she loves to focus on the idiocy of life, and is sarcastic as all heck.
6.Just Tug-Almost always makes me laugh at least once a week, and usually finds a great meme to do. Plus she leaves comments, which deserves its own recognition.
7. The Zeus Excuse-Well, duh, of course I read Zeus all the time. I voted for him as a blog I would never stop reading for crying out loud.
8. Memoirs of a Feline Empress in Exile- Kukka Maria, what can you say really. While Zeus is down to earth, Kukka has grasped onto her need to be a Queen Kitty and run with it. Hilarious stuff, just dont mention Oprah.
9.Buttercup and Bean-A joint blog, though it seems to have become the Buttercup show recently, though we will cut Bean a break, I think shes expecting and exhausted. B & B is like Sex in the City for the rest of us, well minus the Sex.
10.An Island Life-Local Girl disappeared for a little while and I for one is really really glad she is back. She's running this great Valentines Day Swap, which I would have done if Mrs Duck didnt put her foot down. Plus, LG is in Hawaii!
11.Lost in the Battle-Twyla seems to be the better looking, female Canadian version of me. We share alot of the same tastes and ideas. Now, wouldnt you love to read a Canadian, better looking version of me?
12.My Sick Mind-Brillant. A great writer, who has no problem pointing out the stupid things people do in the world. Plus he looks like Subway, though I dont think there is any relation. And, how many bloggers do you know who make a Spaulding Gray/Rick Dees reference?
13.Here Comes a Storm-A great layout, great posts, plus she is great with comments. Sounds like the perfect Blog combination. Plus, she uses a absinthe reference, that takes brains.
So, there you go, though I know I missed some, like Evil Julie, Sam and Beckyboo, Momish, Blog the Mommy, and the Patent Princess just to name a few. In my defense, it is a Thursday 13 list and I have like 4 sets of blog bookmarks. Know any ones that you read daily that i should be reading?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants