Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The State of the Union is Drunk

well, maybe at least. Though when the National Constitution Center put up there State of The Union bingo cards, I dont think they had drinking games in mind. But of course, if your resourceful, you can look at page 5 and figure out how the cards will work for you and your watching needs tonight. If I was participating, which unfortunately I cant because of my lingering illness and not wishing a relapse, I would have sipped everytime something was marked off on the card, done a shot for an action (which would have been standing ovation,, Vice President Stands Up, or we see Mrs Bush) and chugged a beverage once a line down or across was complete. But thats just me and sometimes I still think I am in college.

Want some interaction with your drinking game/State of The Union address? Well, This Old Broad (whose darn funny, by the way) & Pedro at Rancho La Luna will be Live/Drunk Blogging starting at 6:30 CST, which will be 7:30 for me. Now, thats dinner time, so I wont be there until after 8 locally, but you know Im gonna try and be there. You should too, just for the laugh of it.

2 comments:

Neila said...

The State of the Union drinking game? That is awesome!! Maybe I will do shots of bourbon and apple cider vinegar! ;-)

Fernando said...

Thanks for coming by.