Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Feast #4/128

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn? Well, I tried to learn piano once and got impatient because I wasnt learning fast enough, so I guess it would be good to try again dont you?

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? Occasionally I have done this I am sure, but my bigger problem is forgetting names. Ive been introduced multiple time to people and just before we go to a party im thinking "ok the chubby girl is so and so, the one that works in NY is so and so"

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? 7, I never tell secrets, though if I dont know what to do, there are times where i will make up a story about the secret changing names to protect the innocent to get advice

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? Well, I have swam with dolphins, well the wife and I did and if they get ticky they can be dangerous, so I would say swam with them.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience? Just before I did this meme when talking with the wife about what movie to see tonight. She is one of those people who doesnt get excited about anything sometimes and needs lots of choices, even though she picked the movie I suggested at the beginning. So I may have raised my voice.

The Friday Feast

While our questions may sometimes be related to food, the main idea here is to feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions.



7 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I forget names too. I even do the trick where when you meet someone you repeat their name several times "Nice to meet you so and so". "Where are you from so and so"? Just doesn't work with me. Brain Block:) Swimming with the dolphins would be cool. Have a great weekend and enjoy your movie!

Barb said...

Making up new names for secrets is clever! Thanks for dropping by :)

palmtreefanatic said...

Nice feast indeed!I think im about a 7-8 for secrets too...
Happy FF!

Unknown said...

Im not that good for secrets. As I type this, I read below that your personality is like marijuana! how lovely.. nice feast

Mike said...

A good feast. I think I'm about the same way with secrets too.

Biff Spiffy said...

Pssst... I have this 'friend', and he needs some advice on what to do with all these secrets people keep dumping on him...

Monks said...

i once attempted to learn how to play the guitar. i was 12 years old. my instructor was in his late 60's...old school guy, made me sing the songs before I was allowed to play them. i ended up giving up because i was too embarrassed to sing...i sure do appreciate that guy now that i am older.