Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Feast #3/#127

My third attempt. yes its late, but slow and steady wins the race sometimes. Though truthfully, this aint really a race, but oh nevermind. Eat up.

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
Luckily with TiVo, this isnt a necessary problem, but my must records are Grey's Anatomy, Friday Night Lights, Lost (for Mrs Duck), Jericho and Pardon the Interruption.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
My lovely wife Mrs Duck

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
We have a total of 9 on the bed, though two are those decorative ones you never use and one is the ring pillow from the wedding, so it only barely passes as a pillow.

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
I would like to have a DVD burner, that is really the next thing I think we would get if it was an exterior piece of equipment. Though we may just get a new laptop and be sure its included.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
Oh, thats a tough one, since I love both Mexican and Chinese, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Indian food. Im a sucker for Dosa.


To Join us at the table, just find the Friday Feast

While our questions may sometimes be related to food, the main idea here is to feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions.

Each Friday when you visit this meme, you will find 5 enticing courses for your mind to gobble up:

Appetizer
- a quick, tasty morsel to get you started
Soup
- smooth and warm to soothe your mind
Salad
- a nutritious blend of "veggies"
Main Course
- a hearty portion that is sure to satisfy
Dessert
- light concoction for your sweet tooth



11 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. I love House...can't wait for it to come back on the 30th.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Hey, I'm first! See you have TiVo, we don't have that. When we got DirecTv I said "no, I dont want to spend the extra $$$ on the DVR". Now I'm sad I was cheap. The guy that hooked everything up was just not that swift and I haven't had time to fool with it to get it to work right (we are stuck with DVD/VCR combo at this point). Maybe hubby will get TiVo for his birthday this year:) Great feast. I don't know what Dosa is. I'll have to try that. Have a great weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

Same here, I would love to have a DVD burner too. Nice to know that you're a pillow person like I am. Thanks for sharing. My feast is up too.

tiggerprr said...

Hi there! I see you won't be participating in the goody swap...lol I can totally understand that one. :)I'm with you on the dessert thing, it's hard to pick!

alisonwonderland said...

one of these days (or years) i might have to break down and get TIVO - and then i'd watch more TV.

thanks for coming by to eat with me!

p.s. i've been a WNBA fan for about five years!

Angela said...

Indian Food yum yum. I forgot about Jericho.. That is a good show. Great Feast..

Erin Faye said...

Seems like a DVD burner is a hot item!
Thanks for coming by my blog.

Retro Girl said...

Thanks for visiting me! :-)

Yeah that DVR is the best thing, eh?

I love Chinese and Indian too...and Italian. But Mex is still my #1.

Everyone keeps talking about Grey's - I should go watch the reruns on Lifetime so I can get it from the beginning. Never seen it yet...

Unknown said...

I cant believe I never started watching Friday Night Lights, i loved the movie..Glad the wife gets to watch it....Great blog..hubby over at www.valtool.blogspot.com visits here as well

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are finally winning the war on your illness!

Anonymous said...

With all those pillows, where do the two of you sleep? LOL!