Friday, January 19, 2007

Drenched

Yick, Last night I woke up with my T-shirt clinging to me like a needy ex girlfriend. I believe that means the fever may have finally broken last night since I no longer feel that need to curl up on the floor and pass out. I went to the doctors yesterday, yes finally, and she prescribed me with something for a sinus infection. I should not be surprised since I think 3 readers said sinus infection and Mrs Duck has been saying Sinus Infection for the past 3 weeks. So I was prescribed with Cefuroxime, though I didnt think it treated sinus infections. I do know it makes my stomach feel queasy, so yippy, one pain to another.

Yes, I wont overdue it, but it feels pretty good to be close to human again.

3 comments:

Twyla said...

Awww...sinus infections are the worst! I had one last summer for at least 3 weeks and it spread to my upper jaw. Hopefully this medicine works for you. Feel better soon. :-)

Anthony said...

If you want your stomach to be queasy, you could go back and watch last week's Eagles game.

Save ya a trip to the pharmacy.

tiggerprr said...

Glad you went to the Dr! :) I was going to say something else a bit mother/wifely...so I'll leave that to your wife! LOL