Friday, December 29, 2006

Sticking it for St Jude's

Sticky until New Year's Day, scroll down for up to date posts

And the sticking is corporate America. Well, its not really sticking it to corporate America since Empowering Youth Inc does not exactly seem to rank up with the Sunoco's, Walmarts and Rohn-Haas of the worlds, but you get my drift. Anyway, wander on over to Pass the Torch leave a comment and EYI will give St Jude's Children's hospital $1 for your work. Sounds easy doesnt it?

Hey, tell them Local Girl sent you, since she sent me and I dont really want to steal her thunder. Plus, I have enough games. So in the end, your helping 2 people out for the price of one. Now thats a bargain even!

2 comments:

Kelly Curtis said...

Thanks for the shoutout!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the referrals! I'm going to win that game if it's the last thing I do!

Oh yeah, I forgot we were doing this for charity! hee hee!