Sunday, December 24, 2006

Scenes from the Supermarket

A conversation relayed to me by my father
Setting: A Supermarket in Texas, 2 days before Christmas

Dad:Looking for Christmas cookies in the cookie aisle
A female shopper: "You're going to get cookies just before Christmas?"
Dad:"Well, we don't have any in the house,so"
The Shopper:"What your wife is not going to make them for you???"

Dad relays the conversation to my mother later on.

My Mother's response: "Well, She should just mind her own (bleeping) business now shouldn't she"


2 comments:

Anthony said...

I could do a whole blog from the junk that happens to me at the supermarket.

Usually good for at least a post now and then.

Merry Christmas.

tiggerprr said...

Oh god, I am so with your mom on that one!

Hmm now that I read that over, I wonder if she was tryin to see if your Dad was "available"... you know what they say about supermarkets and the singles scene.