Friday, December 08, 2006

A little YuleTide Cheer




One of my favorite daily reads, An Island Life is holding a Christmas tree decorating contest, so I am throwing my tree topper into the ring this year. Though these are not the best pictures, I may try to add another when the room is darker and all, its still a great tree. If you look in the upper right hand corner of the first picture, you will see the egagement ornament. Its the box that I placed on the tree when I was proposing to Mrs Duck, which she took almost 2 days to find. The other interesting thing about the tree, besides the huge proportion of snow men, is the fact that there are alot of airplane ornaments. This is strange, because I am a chicken when it comes to flying, yet I started this collection from Hallmark about 7 years ago and I just keep collecting.

So, vote, dont vote, but if ya like the tree, throw me a virtual gingerbread cookie in the comments section.

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

Very nice. I like the engagement box idea.

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas trees! And yours is pretty!

tiggerprr said...

Awwwe...how could you stand it for 2 whole days!? :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pink hibiscus flower ornament. Very hawaiian! Mele Kalikimaka!

Blog said...

Pretty tree!!! Because sparkly.... Love the sparkly. :)