Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast #5

And its Friday Feast number 120 overall, wow they have been doing this a while. Ok onward...

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter? No, not even in Hawaii. The closest I have ever been to a helicopter is watching one on Magnum P.I.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket? My warmest coat is probably my brown leather bomber jacket type thing, though its not as warm as I would like.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity? That depends, in the fall its watching football and running the fireplace. In the summer is reading as many books as I can cram down.

Main Course
Describe your hands. People have always said that I have the hands of a piano player. Very long fingers, which is helpful for lotsa things :) My hands themselves are kind of soft, not really outside, Craftsman's hands, but there not girly either. I dont know there hands.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick?
Hmm, tough one, if were saying just nut and not things with nuts it would be a macadamia. If it had to be only nuts in everything, it would be peanuts. I love peanut butter.

Join in the fun...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Delicious Feast!
Lighting a fireplace on a rainy day always makes me feel good!

Have a great weekend!

About living in AZ, your right my blood has thinned. Even when I go back to CA and visit family, I freeze, and when I go up to the Mountains here in AZ to visit more family, I really freeze!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Philly get pretty cold in the winter? How do you survive?

BTW, you could go on a helicopter ride on your second honeymoon!

Colleen Gleason said...

How fun!

I've never been in a heli myself, but I was in a six-seater airplane once...and that was enough for me. Ulp.

My husband is a piano player and he has wide palms, but his fingers aren't as long as one would expect.

Rainy day activity? (This is a family website, right? ;-)) Reading, lazing in bed, maybe catching up on DVD watching. Goofing around with the kids in bed. Eating. :-)

Thanks for coming by my blog!