Monday, November 13, 2006

When did I move to the mountains??

Ok, on an earlier post, I talked about how I am not a nature freak, I in fact have never been camping before. It is official now though, it seems Feasterville has become the new home of Grizzly Adams or DAVY CROCKETT. I was outside doing my usual smoking before the wife gets home, and since its been pitch black and wet all day, I had the porch light on. Guess, what pulls into Mrs Duck's parking space. No it wasnt here Honda Civic, but it was a big ass fox. Now I had thought I had seen him before this but it was pitch black. The thing was almost as big as a coyote or something in the wolf family, which makes sense, since I think they are in the wolf family, but holy cow. If you dont think we are developing too much of our land, then come and stand on my front porch and watch a fox look at you and try to decide whether your foot would make a good snack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Grizzly Adams. I like nature as long as I don't have to go camping.

Baby Girl said...

I ran into a fox near the football stadium at Rutgers. It was actually kind of small, about 15 to 20 pounds and it looked like your classic red/orange fox. It freaked me out a little. I'm used to skunks, rabbits, chipmunks and deer.