Friday, August 11, 2006

Space Shuffle

The new Friday feature, which sadly I missed last week due to Hilton being a pain with there internet connections, the Friday Ipod Shuffle...

1.Return to Innocence-Enigma (MTV Party to Go 2?)

2.All Out of Love-Air Supply (Air Supply Greatest Hits)

3.I Give all My Love to You-Keith Sweat (Keith Sweat Live)

4.Black Balloon-Goo Goo Dolls (Live in Buffalo)

5.J.A.R.-Green Day (Angus Soundtrack)

6.State of Love & Trust-Pearl Jam (Singles Soundtrack)

7.Living on a Prayer-Bon Jovi (Slippery when Wet)

8.Bartender-Dave Matthews Band (Live at Folsom Field)

9.Stagger Lee-Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes

10.When I look into Your Eyes-Firehouse (Firehouse)

Favorite Song-State of Love and Trust. Its just one of those great songs that builds from the get go. A great Friday, driving home from work on the Turnpike song.

Favorite Album-Singles Soundtrack, by a nose over Bon Jovi. More for its place in history then for anyone singular song on the album. It is what really brought the new grunge sound home to me.

Least Favorite Song-Stagger Lee. If you hear the Lloyd Price version, it shows how much this version really pales in comparison.

Saw in Concert-Bon Jovi, 7/06. One of the top two concerts I have ever seen in my entire life. They played for almost 2 hrs in oppressive heat, and hit every song that you would know and love.

Dont Ask what Air Supply is doing there. I blame Mrs. Duck...

0 comments: