Saturday, May 28, 2005

Weekend Musings

Welllll, its been a while ain't it.

Hmmm, life is still rolling along the same right now, but I have had a few things pop into my head.

Going to see Sarah McLachlan tonight in Atlantic City. I think shes playing at the Taj. I am really looking forward to it, though the trip back to Philly will not be that much fun, just cuz its late. I should probably plug some information into Mapquest, just so I figure out how to get there since I only know it from Central Jersey.

I have become addicted to Pogo. Those sick and twisted people that invented this website, its sheer brillance. I mean they attach little rewards to these games, like little carrots. They dangle in front of you and you just have to get them! Scary really. So, dear readers, please dont get addicted. And if ya do, avoid the game Backwater Bayou, since it is numbingly boring.

I was looking at the so called Ab-Lounge today and had a revelation. It might be still on the market because well, it looks like it could be some sort of sexual device. Just watch the commercial carefully next time, look at it closely and see where your imagination could take you.

Happy Weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

ZuZu said...

Hmmm, does that Ab-Lounge have anything to do with the long silence between postings??!! Juuuust kidding!! Remember what Big & Rich say: "Save a horse; ride a cowboy!"

supine said...

Did you have an awesome time at the show?? I saw Sarah McLachlan once and she was dy-no-mite. I love her voice.

Where are you?? Doing your ab thingy?