Friday, February 18, 2005

OK Im Pathetic

So in between commercial breaks of The Apprentice and Without a Trace, and while the news was on, I picked up a book that I had been reading since Mid January. Its one of those chick lit books that the FuW had read last year sometime, she flies thru them in a week while on the train, so we have an abudance of them to go thru. Anyway, the name of the book is The Ex Files : A Novel and while it is written with some London, England humor, it is really quite enterntaining as books go. And here is the pathetic part. There is one part in the book where something good happens for one of our main heroes, and I found myself getting a little choked up in my throat because of it. That is kind of sad, especially since I was not drinking any martini's at the time. Now I must admit I am a bit of a sap, I get knots in my throat during certain parts of a Wedding Story and Extreme Home Makeover, but it never really happens to me during a book. I guess I better start actually working on my rough side more.

3 comments:

MissMargo said...

Careful with the weeping...wouldn't want to get your skirt dirty now would ya Sally?

;)

ZuZu said...

The only cure for the Chick-Lit Weepies is a TLC Match. That is to say, Tables, Ladders, Chair Match. Preferably between Triple H and Benoit. And Benoit kicks his ass. Or have a pint of Guinesse. Put some hair on yer chest, mate!

Sparky Duck said...

Well ladies, I just feel I am a well rounded individual