Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Into the Storm

It is simple, again, I can not talk about it because I could be out on my feathery butt, so that I not a good plan. So, If you want to hear the details, leave a comment with your email.

Anyway, the pressure grows at work due to forces beyond my control, and then a little wildfire sparks that turns into a full 4 alarm fire over night, adds to the stress. You know it is a problem when the Lexapro wears off at 3 AM.

But, I will get through it, I figure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, damn, Duck. I haven't seen you in eons and I stop in to find... trouble. No fair.

All's supposed to be well over here.

Sarge Charlie said...

Sparkey, Just so you know, the old sarge thinks you should see your doctor again. Depression is serious stuff. Good luck my friend.

Anonymous said...

We're here for ya, buddy. Stay strong, and see about changing or upping the dosage if it's not working for you. Sometimes it takes several therapies before one fits perfectly.

Need to chat? You know where I am.

((((Hugs))))

Cinnamon Girl said...

Holler if you need to vent, Sparky.

Shirl said...

Sparks, email me. Seriously. Are you ok?

Sparky Duck said...

Thankfully ya all I am fine. I will explain it all

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well start explainin already!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Thinking of you and hoping the storm has passed.