Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chocolate Covered Bacon

Yes, I said Chocolate Covered Bacon!!! How bad could that be? Famous Dave's is my favorite chain barbeque place to get ribs. Though I admit that there are other down home places that are better, FD is everywhere and suckling good.

At the Minnesota State fair, Famous Dave's put out a recipe for Chocolate Covered Bacon (yes Bacon!!) that is all the rage now in Minnesota and California. This sounds like the yummiest thing ever. Sweet and salty and nothing with bacon ever tastes bad.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha, that looks so good and so gross all at once, I feel torn!

Anyway, come back and try again on the title!! :)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Voodoo Donut in PDX has a maple bacon donut that is to DIE for =)

Desert Songbird said...

Oo, oh, um...that just seems...wrong somehow.

Shirl said...

Sounds yummy, but does it TASTE yummy?? Have ya tried that one at home, Sparkster? The ones that are sprinkled with nuts (those ARE nuts, aren't they?) kinda look like deflated way-over-ripe bannanas. But that's just me.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

It's looks train-wreck good. Maybe I'll try it. :D