Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #65-The Movie Speech One


Thirteen Terrific Movie Moments


Maybe ya need a little inspiration to get going, or to clean that grill, or to open your next bottle of vodka. Whatever it is, I hope I help.

1.James Earl Jones in Field of Dreams




2.Scent of a Woman



3.George C Scott was Patton



4.A Few Good Men



5.Remember the Titans-Defense



6.The American President-Press Conference



7.Good Will Hunting, The NSA Speech



8.Dogma-In the Boardroom



9.The Wedding Crashers



10-Freedom from Braveheart



11.Spiderpig



12.Tiny Dancer from Almost Famous



13.Pulp Fiction Hamburgers





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Carol said...

Some very memorable scenes in this list. Good 13!

Unknown said...

HOly cow, great list. I didnt participate but I actually love most of these. Dogma is a fab movie, wedding crashers so so many one liner and speeches!

Great job!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I can't see them at work, but I know just about every one (and the scenes not specifically identified I can imagine which ones you used)

HAPPY 4TH TO YOU AND MRS. DUCK!

Jenny McB said...

I got stuck on Scent of a Woman, just because Al Pacino is one of the best. What an actor. Now I got to go back and watch a few of the others. But I have to admit, I just didn't get Pulp fiction....
Happy Fourth!

Denise Patrick said...

I haven't seen most of these, but these clips were really good. I may have to check a few of them out.

Happy TT!

Firefly Mom said...

I love that scene from Dogma! No matter how many times I watch it I LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Nice list. All of them from good movies too. :D
Have a great day!

The Gal Herself said...

Just when I thought you had a perfect wacked-out holiday list that couldn't get any better, I land on #13. Ah, Pulp Fiction! I would have preferred Bruce Willis asking about the pancakes and then explaining where he got the chopper, but that's such a minor quibble with your major list. Happy 4th!