Friday, February 08, 2008

Weekend Bumping Uglies

Trust me, I never thought I would ever be using that as a title, I mean seriously, so many better ways to talk about meaningless random sex. Aren't there?

Anyway, let me direct you over to a little quiz at the Monkey Barn.


A Time to Screw


I figured that I have some pretty sick twisted perverted imaginative readers, so why not let them lose on a Hyperion and Company creation. So wander over, answer the questions and tell em the fine feathered friend said hello. Plus lemme know so I can see your answers.

6 comments:

Valtool said...

Is Rachel Morgan your flame-haired pirate?

As for things improving, I made $90 tonight playing poker in a $1/$2 blinds no-limit game at a friend's house. :)

the Book of Keira said...

I stopped by and threw my answers in there. My kind of quiz!

Hyperion said...

Thanks the 108!

Sparky - BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK, I did it....yup I did

Cinnamon Girl said...

My answers are up!

Anndi said...

I answered...