Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Missouri is still a surreal mess

with about 2500 votes seperating the Dems and only about 6000 votes seperating Huckster and McCain. As California will press on deep into the night, as the cities come in slowly, each campaign holding there cards until they can not anymore. This is too much freaking fun. Wait, Hillary takes Cali at 12:15. Great, more from Terry Ratface McAulliffe, the man who fucked up the Democratic Party.

Alaska & Missouri is still out there, though Alaska still has 45 minutes, which I will not be awake for. Check CNN in the morning.

Thanks for reading

6 comments:

Hyperion said...

I was going to comment on each individual one, but then I realized I value what little sanity I have left. Anyscootchies, good job by you to keep track of it all.

Oh, and you should change your message when people leave a comment. No, I do not want a Christmas card. However, I would love for you to rate the politicians like you did actors/actresses. I would be willing to help. It could be a joint project, with funding from Archer Daniels Midland.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I am getting excited, for once our May primaries might actually count for jack and shit!

Christa said...

It was an exciting Tuesday. Love the play by play.

Cinnamon Girl said...

And Romney is out!

the Book of Keira said...

Tomorrow I'm going to hear Barack Obama speak and I'm wicked excited. Our caucuses are on Saturday and I have volunteered to help with the Obama campaign. I think he's going to kick ass in WA. I dunno.

Sparky Duck said...

Kyra-Ok I am wicked wicked jealous. Not only because you count, but also because of the volunteering.