Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Feast #7/171

Man lotta sevens in this one. But, anyway, I am back to the Friday Feast.

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

I purchase alot of computer games and Sid Maier's Pirates is the last one of those I bought, though I have not cranked it up yet. As for board games, its Canasta.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

The Easter Bunny, probably because its a scary thought

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

George Clooney. He would get alot of hot chicks coming into the office and its always healthy to look. Plus I am sure he would cover Happy Hour.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

That one decision or another could affect your whole life, good and bad.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

A nice recliner, a big screen plasma TV, a fireplace and a hot tub all in the same room. Plus, a recliner right next to mine for Mrs Duck.

Don't Forget to join the Friday Feast

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

It pretty scary to think that one decision can have such an impact on your life. I think the reason is that a lot of decisons seem insignificant, and the ones that are going to make or break you may not be that obvious. Have a great weekend. Lori Madison

Raven said...

You're the second FF person to name Clooney as a potential boss...for very different reasons though, LOL.

Lady Jane said...

I would want a fire place in my relaxation room too. There is something so fabulous about watching a fire. :)

Schmoop said...

I don't believe in the Easter Bunny either because I shot him 6 years ago. He's dead. Cheers!!

Sandee said...

Your main course is right on the money. I also got a kick out of your dessert. Very thoughtful of you to include Mrs. Duck. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

ooh your dessert sound so inviting!!

The Gal Herself said...

Now that you mention it, I never believed in the Bunny either … AND THERE WAS NO SECOND GUNMAN! Really. Vincent Bugliosi says so. And proves it. Over and over and over in Reclaiming History (one of the longest books ever -- I'm still not done with it).

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Surround sound in that room also, right Sparky?

And you are so correct about that one decision....SO RIGHT!

Tilly Greene said...

AHHH! You're such a sweety - matching recliners :-) I'd work for Georgie Porgie as well, he's eye candy for me and I'm sure his pals would stop by every once in a while as well.

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)

poor man's nicole richie said...

go pirates!
i like your dessert.
happy FF!